Weller Pools LLC., Apopka, Florida
Commercial Pools Designed especially for you
Located in Orlando, Florida, Weller Pools' commercial engineers and consultants have the experience to transform aquatic ideas into reality. Our pool design experts have a reputation for the highest quality aquatic construction in the commercial pool industry. We consistently deliver top-notch aquatic design and water features in a host of venues including community projects, water parks, municipal and competition pools, in addition to so much more.
Florida Commercial Pool projects
Some of our Florida aquatic construction projects include:
- Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark, Orlando, FL
- 20,680 SF East Wave Pool w/zero entry and water spray features
- 22,756 SF West Wave Pool w/zero entry and water spray features
- 35,158 SF Lazy River Pool w/water spray features, geysers, and 7,158 SF Lagoon w/zero entry
- 16,597 SF Lazy River Pool w/water spray features, geysers, waterfalls, and 2,530 SF Lagoon
- 9,315 SF Children's Pool w/zero entry, water spray features, geysers, cannons, dumping buckets, water toys, climbing toys, water umbrella, and 6 water slides
- 15,076 SF Interactive Water Play Structure w/zero entry, water spray features, geysers, cannons, dumping buckets, water toys, climbing structures, and multiple slides
- 3,750 SF Bubba Plunge Pool,
- 3,456 SF River Raft Slide Pool
- 1,770 SF Superbowl Plunge Pool
- 770 SF Commerson Dolphin Body Slides (2)
- 12,342 Gallon Octopus Slide Coupled w/ 8 water slides
- 1,000 Gallon Bird Sculpture Fountain w/water spray features
- 900 SF Water Feature w/faux rock waterfall
- Bob Sierra YMCA Aquatic Complex, Tampa, FL
- 5,689 SF Competition Pool with 8 - 25M racing lanes, 3 slides, and 580 SF plunge area, and 2,897 SF Activity Pool with zero entry, jet nozzles, and water play feature including water toys and 2 small water slides.
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Swimming Pool Complex, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 3,375 SF Competition Pool w/stainless steel shell and PVC membrane (Myrtha technology), 6 - 25Y racing lanes, handicap ramp, and zero entry
- City of New Port Richey Aquatic Facility, New Port Richey, FL
- 3,395 SF Competition Pool with 6 - 25Y racing lanes, 1,280 Diving Pool with 2 - 1M diving platforms, 4,660 SF Activity Pool w/zero entry, jet nozzles, palm tree water feature, and kiddie slide, and 1,628 SF Slide Pool w/water slide.
- City of Oviedo Aquatic Facility, Oviedo, FL
- 12,332 SF Competition Pool with stainless steel shell and PVC membrane (Myrtha technology), 50M racing lanes, and 25Y racing lanes, and 5,009 SF Activity Pool with stainless steel shell and PVC membrane (Myrtha technology), rain fall feature, water play feature and water slide.
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Saratoga, FL
- Florida State University Morcom Aquatics Center, Tallahassee, FL
- 12,882 SF Competition Pool with stainless steel shell and PVC membrane (Myrtha technology), 8 - 50M racing lanes, 20 - 25Y racing lanes and 2 moveable bulkheads allowing for the set-up of 16 - 25M racing lanes, 4,733 SF Diving Pool with stainless steel shell and PVC membrane (Myrtha technology), 8 - 25Y racing lanes and 3 diving towers w/ 3 - 1M, 2 - 3M, 1 - 5M, 1 - 7.5M, and 1 - 10M platforms, 109 SF Warming Spa with tile interior
- Hilton Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Orlando, FL
- 8,787 SF Main Pool with 2 zero entries, entry water nozzle features, 28' custom column water fountain feature, and water slide feature, 9.967 SF Lazy River with zero entry, water sprays, cannons, waterfalls, bubble field, and water spray tunnel, 1,780 SF Rim Flow Quiet Pool with decorative planter bowls, 180 SF Main Spa, and 119 SF Quiet Spa with Fountain adjacent.
- 18,200 SF Lazy River with Waterslide, Beach with zero Entry, 17 beam features, bridge misting system, and 24 bridge sprays, Two 113 SF Spas, 371 SF Kiddie Pool
News Update: Weller Pools is the Southeast's exclusive representative for Myrtha Pools.
Weller first used Myrtha technology to construct the water polo pool for the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. The Myrtha pool installed for the Olympics was later dismantled and re-installed to produce a "world class" 50-Meter pool at Orlando’s Lake Highland Preparatory School. Read more...
View our portfolio to see more of our aquatic designs and projects and will give you an idea of the aquatic construction we've completed in the past with wide array of design, function, and scale with project images and downloadable brochures. Additionally, Weller Pools news provides the latest updates on our aquatic designs with new water park contstruction projects and information on waterpark projects currently underway.We will work with you to ensure your aquatic project is the perfect fit for your needs and budget.
Testimonial for commercial pool construction and design
Evans Engineering, Inc.
During the past thirty years I have worked with Weller on numerous other pools. I have found them to be the best in this part of the country for constructing large pools. They have proven to be a company that goes beyond normal expectations. I heartily recommend Weller Pools for construction of any large pool project.
Karl L. Pecht
1821 S. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL
APOPKA, FL 32703
CPC#052511 and QB#36543
Projects Under Construction 03/27/2013 Weller Pools
Weller Pools is pleased to announce that we are currently under con READ MORE
Water Park Project at Four Seasons Disney 04/04/2012 Weller Pools Orlando
Weller Pools is pleased to anno READ MORE