View Main Image
Category : Water Parks
Location : Naples, Florida
Date : June 2006
The Sun-N-Fun Water Park may be the most spectacular County built recreational water park in the country. Built for the residents of Collier County in Southwest Florida, the water park features many of the best water amenities that can be found in any private facility.
Weller Pools LLC completed construction of the pools, lazy river, water slides complex, interactive water feature and water feature on the Sun-N-Fun Water Park located in Naples, Florida in June 2006. With more than 1 million gallons of water to thrill, this water park is fun for all ages. The water park, which is situated in a nature preserve, was constructed for Collier County and features Sunny’s River – a 1,200 foot long meandering lazy river; a competition style lap and diving pool; a family pool; a Florida spring water feature; Turtle Cove Activity Pool for youngsters between 5 and 12 years of age; Tad Pole Pool for the youngest of guests; and an interactive water feature with a multitude of dancing water spray effects. The centerpiece of the water park is a 60’ tall water tower with two body slides and one tube slide originating from its structure.
1) 4,650 SF Activity Pool w/ water sprays, water toys, and floating lily leaf pad bridge walk
2) 2,500 SF Diving Pool w/ 1 - 1M diving platform, 1 - 3M diving platform, and 2 - 25Y racing lanes
3) 6,550 SF Family Pool w/ waterfall feature
4) 2,800 SF Interactive Water Feature w/ zero entry and jet nozzles
5) 1,500 LF Lazy River w/ jets, cannons, water curtains, water toys, and water slide
6) 1,900 SF Slide Pool w/ 4 water slides launching from a 60 FT themed slide tower
7) 4,699 SF Wading Pool w/ kiddie slide, water sprays, and water toys
This water park also features a Florida Spring, Fossil Dig with artifical rockwork, and provisions for 2 future water slides.